What is our sustainable goal?
To reduce our carbon footprint.
The measures we will take to achieve these targets by 2024 are:
- 100% of our cotton products are organic
- 100% of our man-made fibre products will have at least 50% recycled fibres.
- Our packaging will be 100% sustainable, recyclable and reusable.
- Our garments will all be stored in compostable transparent bags, as to date, the shelf life of biodegradable bags is less than 9 months.
- We will continue to work with local workshops that will make the garments for us within the Iberian Peninsula.
- We will continue to work with local workshops that will make the garments for us within the Iberian Peninsula. Currently everything is manufactured and shipped from Madrid.
- Although our volume of returns is very low, we will improve our process and do everything humanly possible to avoid returns due to size changes.
- We will only work with shipping providers that are certified and committed to reducing our carbon footprint.
This page is auto-fillable, so as we make improvements that are not already included, we will incorporate them.