If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser to erase them from the hard disk of your computer, block them or warn you in case of installing them. To continue without any changes to your cookie settings, simply continue on the web page.
Learn more about what cookies, what types of cookies there are, how to disable cookies in your browser, how to specifically disable the installation of third-party cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV. Its functions can be varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical features … Sometimes cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user of your computer, to the point, Depending on the case, to be able to recognize it.
Why they are important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, web pages work more easily and adapted to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, to help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make more efficient the advertising that we show you, thanks to which you can offer services for free.
- Performance Improvement Cookies– These types of cookies retain YOUR preferences for certain Tools or Services so you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit our site and, in some cases, may be contributed by third parties. Examples are: audio player volume, item sorting preferences, or compatible video playback speeds. In the case of e-commerce, the information preserved on your shopping cart.
- Statistical analysis cookies – These are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the users’ use of our services. Thanks to this we can study the navigation through our website, and thus improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Geolocation Cookies– These cookies are used by programs that attempt to geographically localize the situation of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV, in order to provide you with an adequate content and services.
- Registration Cookies– When you register on our site, cookies are generated that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified in the portal.
These cookies are used to identify your user account and its associated services. These cookies are kept as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences on our website.
- Other third party cookies: Some of our pages may install third party cookies that allow you to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use of links to social networks that allow it.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser settings. In the event of blocking, certain services that need to be used may not be available to you. Here are links to information on how to activate your preferences in the main browsers:
Internet Explorer : Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
Chrome : Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can refer to Google Help or Browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple Help or Browser Help.
¿What happens if the cookies are uninhabited:
Some features of services will be disabled, such as staying identified, maintaining purchases in the “shopping cart” in an e-commerce service, receiving information directed to the location or viewing of some videos.